How to buy Microsoft
Deploy licenses in minutes with
our worry-free path to the Cloud.
With Insight's Cloud Management Portal (CMP) & Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) programme we can have you up running before you know it, you can focus on growing your business, we will take care of the rest.
- Flexible Monthly billing
- Built in Support
- Ease of use
- Increased productivity
Understand your requirements.
Which licensing format suits you best?
If you have 5 or more PCs - a software licence acquired through Microsoft Volume Licensing on an Open, Open Value or Open Value Subscription Agreement, all of which offer a simple and efficient way to purchase multiple licences under a single agreement.
- Spread costs over a time period rather than a single upfront payment
- Receive the same discount on any additional licences you order during the term of your licensing agreement - even if you buy them one at a time
- Online storage of all important licence information
- Install software centrally from a server, instead of adding it manually to each computer
Learn about MPSA - the future of Microsoft Volume Licensing
Microsoft Software Assurance is a comprehensive maintenance package that helps you get the most out of your software investment. Software Assurance comes as standard on all Open Value programmes and enables you to;
- Enjoy technical support guaranteed by your licensing agreement
- Benefit from vouchers for software training with Microsoft partners, plus an extensive e-learning library
- Use licensed software applications at home
- Receive all new versions of software within the term of your Software Assurance
Learn more about the advantages of Software Assurance
Full Package Product (FPP)
Best option for companies that only need one or two copies of software, or that want the convenience of an instant purchase. You can buy software in a box that contains a licensed software CD for installation on a single computer.
- For companies with less than 5 PCs
Product Key Card
Best option for companies with plans to buy new computers. If you are buying new computers for your company, you can have many Microsoft products pre-installed and upgrade via a Product Key Card (PKC).
- For companies looking to refresh their computer hardware
Best option for businesses that want affordable and flexible outsourced IT solutions with high availability and simplified IT Management. You can access software on a hosted basis, also known as Software as a Service (SaaS). With this type of agreement, you pay a subscription to a service provider for the right to use the software. The types of programs available range from hosted desktop applications, such as Microsoft Windows and the Microsoft Office system, to complex server-based software, such as Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Exchange Server.
FREE Licensing Consultation
For your free licensing consultation, please contact your Insight Licensing Specialist today!